About Hope Place
Hope Place empowers local churches to meet needs in South Louisville. Imagine having the opportunity to serve the nations without ever needing to get on a plane. A place where many languages are spoken and love is felt. This is what you will find at Hope Place.
Role of Administrative Assistant:
The Administrative Assistant with help to keep the Hope Place office organized and running efficiently. This is a highly detail oriented position.
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Keep office clean and welcoming
- Sort & organize donations
- Assist with events planning
- Assist the Director in making phone calls, responding to emails, scheduling, rental agreements, filing, data entry, etc.
- Organizing office supplies, paperwork, etc.
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.