About BsideU for Life:
This position is through BsideU. BsideU For Life is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord in word and deed by educating women facing crisis pregnancies, responding to their needs, and protecting the lives of unborn children. They are committed to provide these women with an open heart, an open mind, and an open ear to listen in order to respond to their needs.
They offer Life Skills Education to equip mothers and their children to live Godly and productive lives by sharing God’s word, encouraging Christian life choices, teaching practical living skills, and providing spiritual and emotional support. Their goal is to provide a safe and emotionally supportive place for women to hear and experience the trans-formative power of the Gospel while being equipped, in very practical ways, to live productive and flourishing lives.
Role of Benevolence Assistant:
Intern will assist BsideU staff in organizing the office and donation management. Intern will assist BsideU staff in the office and pregnancy center.
Responsibilities of Benevolence Assistant:
- Create systems for physical donations
- Create an online donations organization system
- Sort donations that come in
- Clean any donations
- Keep track of what items are running low
- Keep benevolence closet clean and organized
- Assist staff with any donation needs
- Solicit local churches/businesses for needed donations
- Maintain a clean and orderly office and waiting room
- Recruit any needed volunteers.
*This position is for women only.
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.