ServeLouisville harnesses the power of volunteers and groups to remodel existing homes and build on abandoned lots in Louisville. Through a partnership with Fuller Center for Housing and local churches, we make a sustainable impact on the lives of families and the communities we serve.
Above all else, ServeLouisville serves as a doorway for churches and individuals seeking volunteer opportunities in Louisville’s West End. Participants are involved in home renovation, construction, outreach activities, service in inner city organizations and other community transformation activities.
Role of Development Assistant:
Intern will work in-office with the associate director and operations to coordinate events, develop marketing and social media, and other various communications and marketing tasks.
Responsibilities of Development Assistant:
- develop and implement a follow up strategy for donors and building participants
- Social media content creation (video, photo, written, etc.)
- participate in recruiting donors, partners, staff & volunteers
- maintain and develop donor software using Bloomerang (donor database), Breeze (volunteer database), and mailchip (email database)
- assist with fundraising projects
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.