About Re:Center Ministries
Re:Center is an organization dedicated to the Christian belief that we have a duty to help the less fortunate. In our case, we rely on the gospel to help prevent homelessness, provide relief to the homeless, and rehabilitate the homeless population by repairing their relationship with Christ.
Role of Fundraising Assistant
Fundraising Assistant will help with donation intake, fundraising events and donor relations. This is a behind the scenes position.
Responsibilities of Fundraising Assistant
- Assist with church partnerships
- Assist with donor relationship nurturing and hospitality
- Assist with fundraising events
- Assist with grants management
- Assist with donor mail-outs
- Assist with donor thank you letters
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.