About Re:Center Ministries
Re:Center is an organization dedicated to the Christian belief that we have a duty to help the less fortunate. In our case, we rely on the gospel to help prevent homelessness, provide relief to the homeless, and rehabilitate the homeless population by repairing their relationship with Christ.
Role of Marketing & Communications Assistant
Marketing & Communications Assistant will assist with a variety of tasks for Re:Center Ministries. Must have a good knowledge of social media and be willing to help with a variety of needs.
Responsibilities of Marketing & Communications Assistant
- Assist with social media needs – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Assist with advertising & branding
- Assist with e-communications
- Assist with photography & video needs
- Assist with website needs
- Assist with graphic design needs
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.