About Re:Center Ministries
Re:Center is an organization dedicated to the Christian belief that we have a duty to help the less fortunate. In our case, we rely on the gospel to help prevent homelessness, provide relief to the homeless, and rehabilitate the homeless population by repairing their relationship with Christ.
Role of Prevention Programs Assistant
The Prevention Programs Assistant will assist the staff of Re:Center Ministries in the day to day operations at their new campus.
Responsibilities of Prevention Programs Assistant
- Assist with admin work – answering phones, client intake, etc.
- Assist with counseling
- Assist with support groups
- Assist with program admin needs
- Help develop rules and policies with other partner organizations
- Assist with client outreach
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.