About Hope Place
Hope Place empowers local churches to meet needs in South Louisville. Imagine having the opportunity to serve the nations without ever needing to get on a plane. A place where many languages are spoken and love is felt. This is what you will find at Hope Place.
Role of Social Media Assistant:
Social Media Assistant will help curate the social media accounts of Hope Place through photos, videos and graphics.
Responsibilities of Social Media Assistant:
- Gather stories
- Take photos
- Create videos
- Schedule social media posts
- Marketing on social media, online, flyers, mailers, etc..
- Grow our audience on social media and in Louisville.
- Use creativity to make our social media accounts inspirational and professional.
- Assist with other marketing needs as they arise
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.