About Sojourn Kids
Sojourn Kids’ goal is to show Jesus to children so they grow to be like him and go to tell others about him. Every Sunday, all children, babies through grade 5, experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
Role of Sojourn Kids Assistant:
The SojournKids Assistant will assist the Sojourn Kid’s Director with a variety of tasks. They will help ensure childcare at the church is run smoothly and efficiently. They will help create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for both kids and parents.
Responsibilities of Sojourn Kids Assistant:
- Help prep classrooms for Sunday childcare
- Help recruit, train and retain childcare volunteers
- Help with Sunday morning kid’s lessons and assembly
- Help with other church childcare needs
- Help prep for VBS
- Help with special events – child dedication, Christmas choir, Christmas, Easter, etc.
- Assist the Director with needs as they come up
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.