About Re:Center Ministries
Re:Center is an organization dedicated to the Christian belief that we have a duty to help the less fortunate. In our case, we rely on the gospel to help prevent homelessness, provide relief to the homeless, and rehabilitate the homeless population by repairing their relationship with Christ.
Role of Volunteer Services Assistant
Volunteer Services assistant will assist with a variety of needs as it relates to volunteering with Re:Center Ministries.
Responsibilities of Volunteer Services Assistant
- Assist with on-boarding and training of volunteers
- Assist with volunteer info data entry
- Assist with recruitment of volunteers
- Assist with volunteer retention
- Assist with volunteer recognition
- Assist with coordinating volunteers for events
The above description is 50% of the LTN program.
On average, LTN interns spend 25-30 hours per week at their internship, 15 hours per week serving their neighborhood and 15 hours per week on personal growth and development. To understand the LTN program, we recommend you view our program page.